- January 11, 2021
- Posted by: FCS Compliance
- Category: News
The next FCS Compliance webinar hosted by Rightmove looks at one of the critical aspects of adhering to the Money Laundering Regulations 2017: ‘Customer Due Diligence: How to get it right’.
Held at 9:30am – 10:30am on Tuesday 19 January, this event is sure to be popular among property professionals and one not to miss. If you are looking for practical advice on identifying and assessing the AML risks faced by your business on a daily basis, register now to secure your place.
This session will cover:
1. The key AML risks facing a property professional
2. The need to undertake effective CDD to combat the risks
3. The different levels of due diligence and when it is appropriate to apply each one
4. Identifying the beneficial owner of corporate structures
5. Assessing and recording the level of AML risk posed by a customer
Certificates of attendance will be provided to help you record CPD hours.
Title: Customer Due Diligence: How to get it right
Time: 9:30am to 10:30am
Date: Tuesday 19 January 2021
Cost: Free to Rightmove members