- October 27, 2021
- Posted by: FCS Compliance
- Category: News
Wednesday 1 December: Are you ready for a HMRC Inspection?
The revelations in The Pandora Papers have added new pressure on the government to bolster defences against ‘dirty money’ and are a stark reminder to agents that property is often money launderers’ favoured modus operandi.
With HMRC regularly conducting independent inspections at short notice to ensure AML compliance by businesses at greatest risk, it is vital that agents are fully prepared. At this next FCS webinar, held at 10am on Wednesday 1 December on the Rightmove hub, Lead AML Consultant, Malcolm Driscoll, will discuss the latest actions being taken by HMRC and the measures agents should take.
The webinar will address the following:
- What can you expect to happen in an HMRC inspection?
- What should an agent do to ensure AML compliance with the latest Money Laundering Regulations?
- What additional measures should you take to protect your business from being victim to money launderers?
- What are the penalties for non-compliance?
Questions from attendees will be answered throughout the broadcast.
Title: Are you ready for a HMRC inspection?
Time: 10am to 11am
Date: Wednesday 1 December
Cost: Free to Rightmove members
Rightmove members will be able to attend this webinar free of charge.
Visit the Rightmove Hub for further details and to register.