- November 5, 2020
- Posted by: FCS Compliance
- Category: News
Jerry Walters, Managing Director of FCS Compliance, will be presenting to Rightmove agent members via live webinar at 10am on 17 November. The event, entitled ‘Five ways to ensure Anti-Money Laundering Compliance’, will help attendees better understand exactly what they need to be doing to protect themselves and their businesses, and will provide the information needed to ensure compliance with the law, should HMRC come knocking.
Rightmove agents can register to attend free of charge on the Rightmove Hub here
This webinar is strongly recommended for those who are unable to answer, or who are unsure of how to answer, the following five questions:
1. Do you have in place comprehensive AML Policies & Procedures in line with Regulation 19 of the MLR 2017?
2. Are you undertaking an AML Risk Assessment in line with Regulation 18?
3. Are all your frontline staff receiving training in line with Regulation 24?
4. Are you undertaking effective Customer Due Diligence (CDD)?
5. Are you taking a risk-based approach and keeping good written records?
With a wealth of experience in both financial investigation and the real estate industry, Jerry Walters is a leading authority, trainer and practitioner in Anti-Money Laundering compliance, well-known by top organisations and industry associations across the country.
Title: Five ways to ensure Anti-Money Laundering Compliance
Time: 10:00am to 11:00am
Date: Tuesday 17 November 2020
Cost: Free to Rightmove members