Working from home | Full time role
FCS Compliance is a leading AML compliance consultancy servicing both the property and art sectors. Our team of highly experienced consultants are looking for a Senior AML Compliance Consultant to join our rapidly growing team.
The candidate must have at least five years experience in delivering AML Compliance services. Ideally will have experience in managing a team, delivering training and converting legislation into guidance .
As a Senior AML Compliance Consultant your duties will include:
- Perform Customer Due Diligence
- Complete Anti-Money Laundering checks
- Deliver AML Compliance Training to clients
- Provide guidance to clients regarding legislation and operational aspects of AML compliance
- Provide training to junior team members
- Assist in the preparation of Policies and Procedures & Risk Assessments
As a Senior AML you will have the following skills:
- Significant experience within Risk/Compliance.
- Demonstrable experience of UK/EMEA CDD/KYC/AML process.
- A strong knowledge of HMRC’s AML guidance .
- Experience of using company information resources.
- A keen eye for detail, a methodical approach
- A natural team player, adept at building relationships and consulting with internal / external stakeholders and third parties to establish trust and credibility.
- Highly proficient on Microsoft Office
- ICA Qualification essential
Candidate must be U.K. based.
We are Equal Opportunity Employers encouraging diversity and inclusion in the workplace. Consideration for employment is given to every applicant without regard to race, national origin, gender identity, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, marital status, or any other characteristic outlined by law.
Applications to be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted June 2022