Working from home
FCS Compliance is a leading AML compliance consultancy servicing both the property and art sectors. Our team of highly experienced consultants are looking for an AML/KYC administrator to join our rapidly growing team.
FCS Compliance offers all employees training and industry accreditation.
As an AML/KYC Administrator your duties will include:
- Perform Client Due Diligence checks on new client accounts
- Complete Anti-Money Laundering checks
- Support customer service
- Support data management
- Provide admin support to the consultancy team
- Assist in the preparation of Policies and Procedures & Risk Assessments
As an AML/KYC Administrator you will have the following skills:
- Previous experience within Risk/Compliance is preferred
- Demonstrable experience of UK/EMEA CDD/KYC/AML process. A working knowledge of HMRC’s AML guidance is desirable.
- Experience of using company information resource’s i.e. Experian, Smartsearch or Creditsafe
- A keen eye for detail, a methodical approach and someone who is keen to learn.
- A natural team player, adept at building relationships and consulting with internal / external stakeholders and third parties to establish trust and credibility.
- Highly proficient on Microsoft Office
We are Equal Opportunity Employers encouraging diversity and inclusion in the workplace. Consideration for employment is given to every applicant without regard to race, national origin, gender identity, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, marital status, or any other characteristic outlined by law.
Applications to be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted June 2022